The IP Conference Phone 7832, new to the IP Phone 7800 Series, is the introduction of an audio conference phone which is ideal for your small conference/huddle rooms and private office desks.
Two color options (charcoal and white)
The new IP Conference Phone 7832 meets the needs of rooms up to 172 sq. feet (16 sq. meters) or up to 6 participants.
The 7832 features a sleek, contemporary design with delivery of powerful audio performance. It offers 360-degree hands-free VoIP communications with a microphone pickup range of 7ft (213 cm).
Users with 7800 Series phones will find the experience easy-to-use, as menus and navigation are common with the series’ desk phones. In turn, administratively it shares the same phone software as the 7800 Series desk phone models, reducing project management and user training costs for corporate IT.
The 7832 supports Cisco EnergyWise for reduced power consumption in-off work hours. It is an IEEE Power over Ethernet Class 2 endpoint.
The 7832 is deployable in the cloud with Cisco Spark and as of CYQ3 2017, will also support mid-size to large enterprises on-premises.
It is also available in support of Cisco approved UCaaS partner offers as a multiplatform phone.
Primary user features include:
- 360-degree room coverage for spaces up to 172 square feet (16 square meters)
- Microphone pickup up to 7 feet (213 centimeters) from the endpoint
- Generous mute button to aid access from all sides of the endpoint
- Raised edge to ease handling and repositioning at the table or desk
- 3.4-inch (8.6-cm) backlit, monochrome, pixel-based display with an antiglare bezel to make viewing and interaction easier
Main administration features include:
- 10/100 Power over Ethernet (Class 2), requiring no standalone power supply
- Common firmware with other 7800 Series endpoints to simplify device management
- Flexible deployment options include on-premises, hosted, and Cisco Spark cloud
- Charcoal and white color options to fit your work environment
- Enhanced security with Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) support
Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832-Specifications at a Glance
Room size Small conference rooms, executive desks; spaces up to 172 square feet/16 square meters in size Display 3.4-in., 384 x 128 backlit pixel monochrome LCD with anti-glare bezel Network Port 10/100 Programmable soft keys 4 Full-duplex speakerphone Yes Wideband audio Yes (G.722) Security SHA-2, 802.1x, TLS 1.2, SRTP, AES-256K Power over Ethernet (PoE) class Yes (Class 2)
Licensing-The Cisco IP Phone 7832 requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 Buttons and Features
Product Number Description CP-7832-K9= ● Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832, Cisco Smoke CP-7832-W-K9= ● Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832, Cisco White CP-7832-PWR-SPL= ● POE power cable to work with Power Cube 3 for POE incapable LAN switches CP-PWR-CUBE-3= ● Cisco Power Cube 3 to work with POE power cable for wall power. CP-PWR-CORD-AP= ● Power Cord Asia Pacific CP-PWR-CORD-AR= ● Power Cord Argentina CP-PWR-CORD-AU= ● Power Cord Australia CP-PWR-CORD-BZ= ● Power Cord Brazil CP-PWR-CORD-CE= ● Power Cord Europe CP-PWR-CORD-CN= ● Power Cord China CP-PWR-CORD-JP= ● Power Cord Japan CP-PWR-CORD-NA= ● Power Cord North America CP-PWR-CORD-SW= ● Power Cord Switzerland CP-PWR-CORD-UK= ● Power Cord United Kingdom
The Full PDF File: Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 Data Sheet
Compare Cisco IP Phone 7800 Models
More Cisco IP Phone Topics: http://blog.router-switch.com/category/reviews/cisco-ip-phones-voip/
VISIT THE SOURCE ARTICLE
Author: Yejian Technologies || Router Switch Blog