TORONTO, ON., December 18, 2017 – International Data Corporation (IDC) Canada released today an IDC Innovators report recognizing five Canadian artificial intelligence (AI) enabled customer interaction solutions vendors with revenue under C$100 million.
The following Canadian solution providers were named as IDC Innovators: Element AI, finn.ai, Fluent.ai, Flybits, and Zoom.ai. IDC selects vendors as IDC Innovators if they offer an innovative new technology, a ground-breaking approach to an existing issue, and/or an interesting new business model in a specific market.
- Element.AI connects experienced AI professionals to large corporations and smaller startups to assist them with consulting, development and implementation of their AI initiatives.
- Finn.ai uses AI technology to respond to in-bound customer request calls while directing more complex queries to contact center agents.
- Fluent.ai offers a product that responds to verbal input on mobile devices, as consumers and business make the move from keyboard to voice interaction.
- Flybits provides a context-as-a-service solution which centers on a unique and personalized mobile experience, by aggregating and unifying contextual information from public and private sources.
- Zoom.ai’s solution targets enterprises wanting to make office environments more efficient, via automated assistants that use AI to become part of a user’s work environment through integration with social media and communication tools.
“Canadian banks use of AI solutions will improve their readiness to compete with digital disruptors” says Robert Smythe, IDC Financial Insights Associate at IDC Canada. “AI-enabled customer engagement solutions will be increasingly important as customers use digital interfaces and contact centers more, and branches less.”
The new report, IDC Innovators: Canadian Artificial Intelligence (AI) Enabled Customer Interaction Solutions, 2017 (Doc# CA43222217) document examines solution providers with revenue of less than $100 million with a product, service, or business model with a specific use case.
About IDC Innovators
IDC Innovators reports present a set of vendors – under $100M in revenue at time of selection – chosen by an IDC analyst within a specific market that offer an innovative new technology, a groundbreaking approach to an existing issue, and/or an interesting new business model. It is not an exhaustive evaluation of all companies in a segment or a comparative ranking of the companies. Vendors in the process of being acquired by a larger company may be included in the report provided the acquisition is not finalized at the time of publication of the report. Vendors funded by venture capital firms may also be included in the report even if the venture capital firm has a financial stake in the vendor’s company. IDC INNOVATOR and IDC INNOVATORS are trademarks of International Data Group, Inc. For more information about IDC Innovators research, please contact Karen Moser at [email protected].
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. With more than 1,100 analysts worldwide, IDC offers global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. IDC’s analysis and insight helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based technology decisions and to achieve their key business objectives. Founded in 1964, IDC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world’s leading media, data and marketing services company that activates and engages the most influential technology buyers. To learn more about IDC, please visit www.idc.com or follow on Twitter at @IDC and LinkedIn. To learn more about IDC Canada, please visit www.idc.com/ca or follow on Twitter at @ idccanada and LinkedIn.
VISIT THE SOURCE ARTICLE
Author: || World Economic Forum