Cisco Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack is shipping. Now customers can build and deliver a scalable hybrid cloud platform that consistently provides Azure services from their own data center on the system designed for the cloud: Cisco UCS.
Why is this important?
Cisco recognized that complex dynamics affect cloud services, so we took a thoughtful and deliberate approach to develop a comprehensive solution that would address these requirements. With Cisco’s Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack, enterprise developers and service providers can deliver a high impact cloud solution that will let them:
- Enable digital transformation by delivering best-in-class hybrid, IaaS and PaaS services using Azure and Cisco UCS
- Enable customers to realize 40% faster infrastructure deployment and 38% reduction in ongoing management costs compared to conventional server infrastructure
- Protect customer and business data with Cisco and Microsoft’s commitment to threat-centric security
- Connect with confidence to the Azure public cloud platform with Cisco routing and security virtual appliances
There is no better infrastructure than Cisco’s Unified Computing Systems (UCS) to deliver on Azure cloud advantages and the larger promise of cloud computing solutions. Here are just a few firsts that Cisco provides:
- Only system with end-end 40GbE delivering the performance you need
- Only current system with NVMe flash storage for fast and efficient performance and density.
- Only system with embeded BMC switch functionality, eliminating a single point of failure
Customers have been running Microsoft Azure Stack on Cisco for weeks, check out why customers choose Cisco at the video here located on Cisco Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack webpage.
Microsoft Azure Stack on Cisco UCS delivers accelerated growth and innovation, simplified management and control, and earned confidence and trust supported by an industry-leading partnership.
For more information visit https://www.cisco.com/go/microsoft-azure-stack
#azure #Hybridcloud #UCS #azurestack #ciscodatacenter
VISIT THE SOURCE ARTICLE
Author: Maggie Smith
Used with the permission of http://thenetwork.cisco.com/. Cisco reserves all rights in and to any Cisco logos, trademarks or trade names contained in any RSS/JS feed, and your right to use these Cisco logos, trademarks or trade names is limited to providing attribution in connection with these RSS/JS feeds.